Guided by our values since 1875, American National Bank of Texas strives, through the power of relationships, to be the preferred bank of choice for individual and business customers in the communities that we serve.
Building relationships with our customers, employees, and communities are at the core of everything we do. Join us as we provide our customers with solutions, not just products. We believe in teamwork and empowering high performers who are committed to our mission while achieving personal and professional success.
The Teller/New Accounts Financial Associate provides a consistently positive and professional customer service experience, demonstrating a high level of sales proficiency in person and on the phone. The individual handles customers’ initial needs, opens deposit accounts, conducts routine paying and receiving functions, cross-sells bank products and services and directs customers to the appropriate personnel for further assistance.
• Opens deposit accounts and ancillary deposit services
• Processes paying and receiving transactions
• Balances transactions and cash ensuring paper documentation and negotiability and an adequate audit trail
• Uncovers customer expansion opportunities and refers customers to proper bank personnel
• Performs account maintenance and related activities
• Adheres to established internal controls on regulatory requirements ensuring compliance
• Meets service standards both in person and on the phone, ensuring a consistent level of customer service is achieved
Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Word; basic keyboarding and calculator skills
Must be able to do simple math and carry out written instructions
Excellent customer contact skills; strong listening skills; comfortable asking customers questions about their financial situation
Equal Opportunity Employer